This week’s basket had lettuce, flat-leaf parsley, swiss chard, zucchini, summer squash, leeks (tiny!), cherry tomatoes, a ton of tomatoes, green peppers and a hot pepper, potatoes, and green beans.
- The tomato pie from Smitten Kitchen
- Stacked vegetable quesadillas
- Thai green beans and pasta
- Chard cheese bake
- Pasta with fresh tomato sauce (we made the tomato sauce, but didn’t eat it because it was too hot for real food – see below)
- Zucchini yeast rolls, with surprise gazpacho!
A lovely week. The only thing I didn’t use were the potatoes, and they’ll keep.