After a week and a half of insanity at work and crazy travel plans, I’m back to update the final results of Week Two of this year’s CSA; more posts will follow shortly on Week Three and the beginning of Week Four.
A reminder of the contents of the basket for the second week: lettuce, rainbow swiss chard, spinach, chives, basil, broccoli, beets, a tiny beautiful cabbage, and summer squash.
My plan for the week, with links to appropriate recipes/guidelines:
- Hannah’s version of pad see ew
- Spring pea soup with lettuce
- Frittata with chard and beet greens
- Spanakopita (no specific link here, we made this the same as the last time – see here for that recipe)
- Some kind of soup with the beets and cabbage Salad with beets and goat cheese, and stuffed cabbage rolls
Another successful week with nothing wasted!