- my dad coming to visit
- being immersed in syllabus writing and planning – very intense, rewarding, frustrating, etc
- poached eggs on toast for dinner
- not losing any trees in the massive windstorm we’ve had
- watching LOST with your brother-in-law who’s even more hooked than you are
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing when to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out. -- Ray Bradbury